Herbal tea masala, also known as chai masala powder, is a spice blend used to flavour traditional Indian herbal masala tea. It is a mixture of aromatic spices such as – dry ginger, white pepper, cinnamon bark, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon leaves, clove leaves, rosemary, Triphala, lemon grass, thyme, mint leaves, pipramul, and saffron, which are ground and blended together to create a unique and flavourful masala to prepare herbal chai.
Organic Gyaan’s herbal tea masala is made from the finest and original ingredients to optimize maximum flavour to your first drink of the morning! The spices in this herbal chai masala powder blend to provide a warming and comforting taste, with a slight kick of heat from the white pepper. Additionally, this herbal tea masala is “caffeine-free” providing potential health benefits, such as improving digestion, better sleep, lowering blood pressure, and many more.
Herbal tea masala can also be used in other beverages or dishes, such as hot chocolate, baked goods, or savoury dishes. It can add a unique and complex flavour to any recipe, and its versatility makes it a staple in many Indian households.
How To Use Herbal Tea Masala?
- Start by boiling water & milk in a pot or kettle.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil add 1 teaspoon of herbal tea masala.
- You can also add organic khandsari sugar or organic jaggery as per your desired taste.
- Let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes, or until the desired strength is reached.
- Use a tea strainer or sieve to strain out the herbal tea masala and any tea leaves.
- Pour the herbal tea into a cup and enjoy.