Benefits & More
- Sharpens intellect
- Improves immunity
- Controls Pitta
- Improves digestion
- Contains antimicrobial properties
- Original bronze dinner set
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- Alleviate harmful bacteria from the food
- Contains 12” Plate along with glass, spoon, 2 bowls & 1 dish
Using bronze utensils for cooking and eating has been mentioned in our scriptures and holds a lot of importance in Ayurveda as well. There is a Sanskrit phrase - “Kansyam Buddhivardhakam”, which means that Kansa sharpens our intellect.
Traditionally our ancestors use to eat food on bronze plates and bowls. The reason is that its high nutritional value is added to the food served. However, in the last few decades, modern houses have switched to Teflon and non-stick utensils which are hazardous to the body as well as the mind. Luckily, with the growing awareness in the present generations of the harm that can be caused by using modern kitchenware, they are now turning to bronze utensils for healthy food.
Organic Gyaan offers you a beautifully designed shahi dinner set which includes one main plate, bronze spoon, bronze glass, two bronze bowls, and one small dish. It is a 12-inch bronze dinner set with a fine finish that can add class & royalty to your dining ware. Ideal to serve subjis, gravies, soups, rice, biryanis, vegetable stir fry, sweet dish, and water. It can be used for various auspicious occasions and pooja in your home or office. This bronze shahi dinner set will let you enjoy your food and add value to good health.
Bronze Dinner Set Benefits
- Food cooked in bronze utensils prominently helps reduces Vata and pitta dosha in the body. It can also help in weight management and improved eyesight
- This bronze dinner set is made from a copper alloy and thus possesses antimicrobial properties. It will help alleviate harmful bacteria from the food and make it pure and nutritious.
- Bronze utensils are alkaline in nature and thus they purify the food and eating that food will lead you to good digestion.
How To Clean Bronze Dinner Set?
- There are special cleaning agents which are meant specifically for bronze utensils. Abrasive or harsh cleaners are not recommended for use.
- You can use a mix of salt, vinegar, and flour paste and apply it for a period of about an hour.
- Another option is to make use of lime and baking soda.
|Bronze Shahi Dinner Set XL - Fine Finished