You have a sweet tooth and can’t get enough of sweets and you simply have lost control over your weight! Well, keep all that stress at bay and try our exotic foxtail millet ladoo which will not only satiate your sweets cravings but will also give you a dose of health and nutrition.
Foxtail millet or foxtail millet flour is a powerhouse of nutrition with amazing health benefits. Foxtail millets are a rich source of Vitamin B12 and these tiny seeds can offer you a daily dose of ample protein, good fat, carbs, and amazing dietary fibre content. Besides copious amounts of lysine, thiamine, iron, and niacin, it also offers copious amounts of calcium.
Organic Gyaan offers you these nutrient-dense ladoos which are made of the finest quality ingredients such as A2 bilona cow ghee, organic jaggery, organic foxtail millet flour, etc. Thus, each bite of this ladoo is purely delicious and healthy.
Foxtail Millet Health Benefits
- Being an excellent source of iron and calcium, eating foxtail millet will definitely help you make your bones stronger and healthy.
- Foxtail millets are loaded with Vitamin B1 which is quite imperative to keep all neurological disorders at bay.
- Foxtail millets are gluten-free, rich in protein, and have fewer carbs so they may help boost cardiac health.
- The glycemic index of foxtail millet is low and thus help manages blood sugar levels in the body. So, you can definitely binge on foxtail millet ladoos.
- Lowers bad cholesterol as it is a good source of potent amino acids.