Benefits & More
- May help balance the air element
- Can help reduce harmful bacteria
- Bronze is a natural pH balancer
- May help balance all three doshas of the body
- May help promote gut health and immunity
- May help boost energy levels
- Help sharpen the intellect
- Good for the digestive system
- Contains antimicrobial properties
“Kansyam Buddhivardhakam” – a Sanskrit phrase that means that Kansa sharpens our intellect! Even our scriptures give importance to bronze utensils because of their unsurpassed medicinal properties and health benefits! Dating back in history, The Bronze Age is so named because it began about 3000 years ago and lasted through much of that time.
Talking about traditional kitchens in India they majorly used to cook with bronze utensils such as bronze handi, bowls, plates, and cooking pots, serving handi for obvious reasons. But in the last few decades, modern houses have switched to Teflon and non-stick utensils which are hazardous to the body as well as the mind. Luckily, with the growing awareness in the present generations of the harm that can be caused by using modern kitchenware, they are now turning to bronze utensils for healthy food.
Organic Gyaan offers you a beautifully designed bronze handi which has a matt finish and great shape. Ideal to serve subjis, gravies, soups, rice, biryanis, and vegetable stir fry. It can also be used as a serving handi during special occasions and festivities in your home or office. This bronze handi will help retain all nutrients in your food, keep them warm, and add value to good health.
Bronze Utensils Benefits
- Food cooked in bronze utensils prominently helps reduces Vata and pitta dosha in the body. It can also help in weight management and improved eyesight
- This bronze handi is made from a copper alloy and thus possesses antimicrobial properties. It will help alleviate harmful bacteria from the food and make it pure and nutritious.
- Bronze utensils are alkaline in nature and thus they purify the food and eating that food will lead you to good digestion.
How To Clean Bronze Utensils?
- There are special cleaning agents which are meant specifically for bronze utensils. Abrasive or harsh cleaners are not recommended for use.
- You can use a mix of salt, vinegar, and flour paste and apply it for a period of about an hour.
- Another option is to make use of lime and baking soda.
|Bronze Serving Handi - Matt Finished||1.5 Ltr||1.308gm||5.5" (13.97 cm)||6.6" (16.76 cm)|