Benefits & More
- Pounded Sambhar Masala
- Sour and Spicy Flavour
- Fiery Mix of 11 Spices
- Adds Exotic Aroma
- High In Dietary Fibre
- Contains Iron & Magnesium
- Rich Source of Vitamin A and B
- Free Of Chemicals and Preservatives
Pure and Natural Sambar Powder | Best Sambar Masala Online | Traditionally Pounded Mix Spices
The blend of mixed spices, sambar masala is widely used in the southern part of India. However, with the gaining popularity of sambar masala, you can find this exotic powder in every home and every kitchen. The reason is that this sambhar masala is a mix of the choicest of spices including – coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, dry red chillies, fenugreek, cinnamon, dry coconut, chana dal, etc. And it can be used in your cuisine to enhance the flavour and aroma.
Sambar masala is widely used to prepare sambar. It is a broth made of veggies and boiled lentils and flavoured with tamarind puree and sambar powder. It's served with almost every South Indian dish whether it is rice, dosa, idli, or vada. Not only limited to a south Indian dish, but now it is popularly used in veggies, soups, and curries to impart that tangy and spicy flavour to the dish. Organic Gyaan offers you the best sambar masala because it is traditionally pounded in wooden mortar. It creates a fine powder which is full of vital nutrients as well as gives you the original taste, flavour and aroma of the masala.
Sambhar Masala Health Benefits:
- This spicy powder is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and thus helps improve bone health.
- It has natural laxative qualities which are good for digestion and detoxification.
- It is mixed with protein-rich lentils thus it is a good source of providing protein for your body.
- Also, sambar masala is a blend of spices each spice has its unique health benefits.
- Red chilli pepper in sambhar masala has an abundance of Vitamin A which is useful for immunity and vision.
- Mustard seeds are a good source of B vitamins which are good for digestion, cell health, energy levels, etc.
- Sambar powder also has a significant quantity of iron, which may also be found in coriander seeds and chana dal.
Sambhar Masala Uses
- Can be used to make sambhar
- Can be used to make vegetable curries
- Sometimes it can also be added to various subjis to add taste & flavour