Benefits & More
- Original Dalchini Powder
- Pure, Natural, and Organic
- Rich Source of Vitamin A, C, E, and K
- Contains Iron, Calcium, and Manganese
- May Improve Heart Health
- Manages Sugar Levels
- May Support Gut Health
- Chemical-Free, No Harmful Colours Added
Best Cinnamon Powder Online | Organic Dalchini Powder at Best Price | Cinnamon Powder Health Benefits
Cinnamon is one of the oldest Indian spices which is considered more valuable than gold! The reason is its amazing benefits for health and culinary uses. In Sanskrit cinnamon is called twak, in Hindi as Dalchini, and in Gujarati as taj and has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. As per Ayurvedic terms, cinnamon powder is known to pacify Vata and Kapha doshas. It has a sweet, pungent, and bitter taste, it is heating and has a pungent vipak or aftertaste.
Cinnamon, also known as Dalchini powder, has a very strong aroma that could easily enhance the flavour of any dish. Organic Gyaan offers you original and pure cinnamon powder made with the authentic process of pounding in a wooden mortar. This traditional method of pounding the spice retains all the important vitamins and minerals of the spice and thus you can enjoy its benefits. Furthermore, we are organically certified so we ensure the utmost safety and originality of the spice. No harmful chemicals or preservatives or artificial colours are added to the spice.
Being a versatile spice, cinnamon powder has an array of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin K, calcium, iron, potassium and manganese. These nutrients have various health benefits such as:
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Lowering the bad cholesterol levels
- Its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce muscle pain
- You can also use cinnamon powder as a natural room freshener
- It may aid in weight management
- Beneficial for a healthy heart
- Enhances overall health
Uses of Cinnamon Powder:
- Baked items and desserts such as baklava, churros, and cinnamon rolls.
- You can sprinkle cinnamon powder in breakfast items such as cereal, granola, oatmeal, or yoghurt.
- Enhance the taste of savoury dishes such as roasted vegetables, baked squash, stuffed eggplant or peppers
- Cinnamon powder is also widely used in rice, curry and stews.