Benefits & More
- Organic sunflower oil
- Rich Source of Vitamin A and E
- Excellent Source of B Vitamins
- High Content of Omega-6 Fatty Acid
- Contains Magnesium, Calcium & Iron
- May Aid in Heart Health
- Beneficial For Skin & Hair Care
- Improve Immune Health
- Helps in improving digestion
- Natural, Pure & Chemical-Free
Premium Quality Wooden Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil | Buy Best Sunflower Edible Oil at Best Price | Unrefined Sunflower Oil | Pure and Natural
Sunflower oil is one of the most versatile oils that have multiple uses. From cooking to skincare to hair care, it aids as one of the best solutions for your overall health. But it is important to choose superior quality wooden cold pressed sunflower oil to enjoy its benefits at the optimum. Organic Gyaan offers you authentic wooden cold pressed sunflower oil, also known as Kachi Ghani sunflower oil, which is organic, unrefined and processed at a very low temperature.
So, why choose Organic Gyaan’s Wooden Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil?
- The Manufacturing Process:
So, the process we use to manufacture sunflower oil is our USP! The nutrients remain intact in organic sunflower oil, a rich source of Vitamin E, folic acid, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, etc. Furthermore, pure sunflower oil has a high content of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that has various benefits that can improve your overall health.
Wooden Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil Benefits for Health
- Maintains lipid levels in the body that is actually very good for heart health.
- The vitamin A & E in organic sunflower oil promotes healthy skin as a natural moisturizer.
- The unsaturated fats in unrefined sunflower oil help to energize you.
- It may also add a beautiful shine to your frizzy hair.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats, sunflower organic oil is extremely light, easy to digest and better absorbed in your digestive tract.
Uses of Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- It can be used as an overall body moisturizer.
- Sunflower oil is best with salad dressings.
- It helps hydrate dry skin.
- It can be also used to massage your head or even babies.
- Sunflower oil for cooking is best because it can be used for stir-frying, roasting and sauteing.
What is wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil?
Wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil is a type of oil made by pressing sunflower seeds using a traditional wooden press. The oil is extracted without the use of heat or chemicals, which helps to preserve its natural flavor and nutritional content.
What are the benefits of wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil?
Wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil is rich in healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, as well as vitamins E and K. It has a mild, nutty flavor and can be used for cooking or as a salad dressing.
How should I store wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil?
Wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil should be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat. It is best to use the oil within a few months of opening the bottle to ensure its freshness and quality.
Is wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil better than other types of sunflower oil?
Wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil is considered to be a high-quality oil due to its gentle extraction process and natural flavor. However, other types of sunflower oil, such as those made using a mechanical press or solvent extraction, can also be high-quality oils.
Can wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil be used for high-heat cooking?
Wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil has a smoke point of around 225°C (437°F), which makes it suitable for most types of cooking, including frying, baking, and roasting. However, it is not recommended to heat the oil above its smoke point, as this can cause it to break down and lose its nutritional value.
Is wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil vegan and gluten-free?
Yes, wooden cold-pressed sunflower oil is vegan and gluten-free, as it is made only from sunflower seeds and does not contain any animal products or gluten.