Benefits & More
- Good for Heart
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- A Rich Source of Vitamin E and beta carotene
- A Rich Source of Oleic Acid that helps boost the Immune System
- Contains rich flavour and aroma
- It contains nourishing agents that help improve Skin & Hair
Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil | Organic Peanut Oil | Natural & Chemical-Free| Premium Quality Sing Tel |Best Ground Nut Oil Price to Buy
Whenever we think about oil, our first thought is that it is UNHEALTHY! Our minds are trained in such a manner that eating too much oil can lead us to various health issues. To some extent, it is true, especially if we do not make healthy oil choices! But now it’s time to change the monotony and switch to wooden-pressed organic groundnut oil which is also known as sing tel, peanut oil, mungfali oil or mungfali ka tel. Organic Gyaan offers you authentic wood-pressed groundnut oil where the seeds are pressed and crushed under the wooden pestle. It is a conventional method to extract peanut oil under low heat temperatures that retains all the nutritional value in the oil. The best thing about Organic Gyaan’s Wooden Pressed Groundnut Oil is that it is organic and natural and has no chemicals blended in it. We have a 500ml as well as a 1-litre bottle of Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil. You can easily buy peanut oil online which is good in quality at the best prices.
Why Choose Wooden Cold Pressed Ground Nut Oil?
From salads to main courses to even snacks, oil is an integral part of our everyday diet. Thus, it is imperative to make a conscious decision of choosing the right kind of oil for overall health benefits! With the growing inclination towards a healthy lifestyle, people are now opting for wooden pressed oils over regular/refined oil. However, it is hard to differentiate between wooden cold-pressed oil & regular/refined oils but both of them have a huge difference. Let us understand this difference below:
- Manufacturing Process
The method of extracting oil makes all the difference in its quality and flavour. The extraction process of wooden cold-pressed oil involves crushing oil-bearing nuts or seeds under the lowest rotation per minute (RPM) which helps emit lesser heat and retains the quality and taste of the nuts or seeds. Generally, the seeds are placed in a huge Wooden Kolhus where they are continuously rotated and crushed until all the oil is collected. Since the process is undertaken in a wooden container, the heat generated is less than 40 degrees. Also, wood helps to absorb the heat so cold-pressed oils retain their original flavour, taste, aroma, and nutritional value. On the contrary, regular refined oils are extracted by using high temperatures of more than 300 degrees and are treated with chemical solvents that degrade their flavour, taste, and nutritional composition.
- Nutritional value
Wooden cold pressed oil is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin C, and other healthy fats as they preserve the potent nutrients of their ingredients and maintain their natural form. Thus, the consumption of cold-pressed groundnut oil is considered safe and healthy, especially for people with chronic disorders. Excessive heat destroys the potent compounds of the seeds or nuts while processing and the further treatment of hot-pressed oils with chemicals such as acetic acid, hexane, and bleaching soda destroys all the nutrients. While consuming cold pressed oil you can have a healthy heart, body and mind and the intake of refined oils in your everyday diet can increase the risk of heart-related diseases significantly.
Wooden Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil Benefits for Health
- Kachi Ghani groundnut oil is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are considered to be "healthy" fats that can help reduce the risk of heart disease. Sing tel is also a good source of vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the heart and other organs from damage.
- Wood pressed groundnut oil contains a compound called resveratrol, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. This can help reduce inflammation in the body, which is associated with a variety of health problems, including arthritis and heart disease.
- Cold pressed groundnut oil is also rich in phytosterols, which are plant compounds that have been shown to help lower cholesterol levels. This can be particularly beneficial for people who have high cholesterol or are at risk for heart disease.
- The vitamin E content in cold-pressed groundnut oil may also help improve skin health. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV radiation.