Benefits & More
- Potent Antioxidant
- Beneficial for heart health
- Manage Blood Sugar Levels
- Rich Source of Zinc
- Boost Immunity
- Rich Source of Copper and Calcium
- Help Strengthen Bones
- Contains Essential Fatty Acids
- Rich Source of Vitamin E and K
- Contains Proteins, Fibre and Crabs
- Great For Weight Management
- Natural Whole Cashews
- Pure, Fresh and Natural
Don't you enjoy the crisp texture and delectable flavour of cashew nuts? We all do! Consuming whole cashews, also popularly known as kaju, regularly is very beneficial for various health issues. Whole cashews or kaju are a great source of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients that are extremely important for your body and overall health.
Organic Gyaan offers you whole cashew online that are fresh, pure and absolutely natural. The kaju online we offer has a nutty and crunchy flavour that you can enjoy as a snack or use in any kind of cuisine. Also, our price of kaju is the best in the market due to its premium quality and taste. Also, when you buy cashew nuts ensure that these whole cashews or dry fruit kaju are a rich source of protein, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, fibre, copper, magnesium, zinc and much more vitamins and minerals.
Kaju Benefits/Whole Cashew Benefits for Health
- Heart Health: Cashews or kaju help lower LDL which is very important for heart health.
- Detoxifies Body: Cashew nuts or kaju are rich in copper, which plays an important role in the elimination of free radicals from the body.
- Protects The Eye: Dry fruit cashew contains a powerful antioxidant which is super beneficial for eye health.
- Weight Management: Cashews contain potent Omega 3 fatty acids that contribute to giving a boost to the metabolic process to burn excess fat.
- Good For Skin: Whole dry fruit cashew is rich in selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron and phosphorous which helps to improve skin.
Uses of Whole Cashews:
- As a snack. Cashews are protein-packed and great for snacking.
- You can roast cashews and you can add the puree of cashews to curries.
- Blend it into milk.
- Add to stir-fries and fried rice.
What are cashews?
Cashews are a type of nut that comes from the cashew tree, which is native to Brazil. They are often eaten as a snack or used in cooking.
Are cashews good for you?
Yes, cashews are a good source of protein, healthy fats, and minerals such as magnesium and zinc. They also contain antioxidants and may help lower cholesterol levels.
Can you eat cashews raw?
Yes, you can eat cashews raw, but it's important to note that the outer shell contains a toxic substance called urushiol, which can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions. Raw cashews that are sold in stores have already been processed to remove the outer shell.
How are cashews processed?
Cashews are typically harvested by hand and then roasted to remove the outer shell. The inner kernel is then extracted and further processed to remove the remaining skin and any bitter compounds.
Are cashews tree nuts?
Yes, cashews are classified as tree nuts and may cause allergic reactions in some people who are allergic to other types of nuts.
Can you substitute cashews for other nuts in recipes?
Yes, cashews can often be substituted for other nuts such as almonds or peanuts in recipes. They have a mild flavor and creamy texture that works well in both sweet and savory dishes.
How should you store cashews?
Cashews should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place such as a pantry. They can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for longer-term storage.
Can cashews go bad?
Yes, like any food, cashews can go bad if they are not stored properly or if they are past their expiration date. Signs that cashews have gone bad include a rancid smell, a bitter taste, or a change in color or texture. It's important to discard any cashews that show these signs of spoilage.