Benefits & More
- Rich Source of Carbs – Helps in easy digestion & boosts energy
- Lower Calories – Helps support healthy weight management
- Rich Source of Iron – Improves cell health
- Rich In Calcium – Supports bone and muscle health
- Contains Potent Antioxidants – Fights free radicals in the body
- Lower Sodium – Supports heart health
- Rich Source of Protein – Repairs muscles and body cells
- Low Glycemic Index – Regulates sugar levels in the body
The 18th century saw the beginning of India's popularity with its national dish, rice. Because of frequent famines, the nation was in a dire situation, to bring about additional food plants to prevent hunger. A rice diet was approved by the British and implemented together with wheat and ragi after considerable deliberation. Since then, there has been no turning back, as rice has subtly solidified its position in our everyday meals and diets.
Sona Masoori white rice is extremely well-liked for its superior quality. High-yielding, medium-grain rice called sona masoori white rice is mostly grown in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka. It is a cross between the Sona and Masoori varieties of rice. Although white Sona Masoori white rice combines the best qualities of both types, Sona and Masoori rice are both highly popular in India.
Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality organic sona masoori rice. Also, the sona masoori rice price is the best in the market due to its flavourful, fluffy, light and filled with nutrients qualities. It is rich in proteins, carbs, and manganese. Sona masoori white rice is unpolished as well as gluten-free. So, if you are super health-conscious it is the best option to choose our raw sona masoori white rice since it is full of vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Sona Masoori Rice Benefits
- Organic sona masoori rice contains methionine, an amino acid. It helps detoxifies the liver and supports healthy skin.
- It is also a rich carb source, increasing energy in your body. Not only that, it also helps to boost metabolism.
- White sona masoori rice is a good source of resistant starch that improves the digestive system as well as helps lower bad cholesterol.
- It also has a low glycemic index that helps regulate sugar levels in the body.
Sona Masoori Rice Uses
- It can be used to make a plain pot rice or flavoured with herbs
- Can be made simple vegetable pulao or khichdi
- You can enjoy this rice with rasam, sambhar or vegetable curry.
- It can be also used to make a healthy sweet dish like Pongal and kheer.