In Indian homes, white poha, a traditional morning dish, is still favored. Though today there are many other breakfast items such as pancakes, oatmeal, flakes, and so on but even today nothing can beat white poha! White Poha is the ideal morning food since it has several health advantages and is easy on the stomach when eaten.
Organic Gyaan offers superior quality white poha or flattened rice which is organic in nature. Thus, it is natural, with no artificial colors, preservatives, or harmful chemicals present in it. With our white poha, you can make varieties of dishes such as dahi poha, avalakki, aloo poha, and others. White poha is a great source of, iron, fiber, vitamins, and minerals as well as being gluten-free and rich in antioxidants.
White Poha Health Benefits
- White poha is lactose-free and fat-free thus it is super beneficial for heart health and weight management.
- White poha is also gluten-free, so if you are allergic to wheat products flattened rice is the best option.
- White poha is made from rice and thus it will curb hunger pangs and provide a good source of energy.
- White poha is also light and easy to digest.
- Poha is also a rich source of vitamin b1 will help in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body.
White Poha Uses
- An ideal breakfast item.
- Can be used to make other breakfast dishes such as poha dhokla, poha dosa, poha upma, etc.
- Can be used to make poha cutlets or pakodas.
- Can we also use it to make sweet dishes such as poha ladoos, poha kheer, poha phirni, etc.
- Can be also used to make snacks like poha chivda.