Benefits & More
- Low Calorie – Supports healthy weight management
- Natural Fibre Content – Helps in healthy digestion
- Rich In Iron – Helps generate new red blood cells
- Contains Magnesium & Calcium – Supports bone and muscle health
- May help improve blood sugar levels in the body
- Rich Source of Zinc – Boost immunity & improve metabolism
- May also support heart health
Wheat semolina also known as sooji is made out of durum wheat. The texture of the wheat semolina or whole wheat semolina is coarser, darker and has an earthy flavour. Wheat semolina or sooji is a healthier version and is very famous in India and consumed by almost every Indian. Wheat sooji has more protein and gluten content. Wheat sooji is also very high in fibre and slows digestion, hence keeping one full for a long time and lessening the hunger pangs.
Organic Gyaan offers you organic wheat semolina or sooji which is of premium quality and taste. Furthermore, our suji price is the best in the market as it is filled with rich sources of various vitamins, minerals, protein and fibre which are super essential for overall body growth and health.
Our wheat semolina or sooji is a healthier version to use to make various recipes such as cakes, pies, upma, dosa, fritters and many more. Not only savoury dishes but wheat semolina can also be used to make sweet items such as sheera or halwa during various happy and auspicious occasions.
Whole Wheat Semolina Health Benefit
- Wheat semolina is a rich source of folic acid which allows healthy development of the baby.
- It also has rich iron content which is super essential for generating new red blood cells in the body.
- Semolina wheat has a low glycaemic index thus it can be consumed to regulate sugar levels in the body.
- High protein content of wheat semolina is very beneficial for muscle strength and structure.
- Wheat semolina is also a rich source of dietary fibre which helps in weight management as well as improves the digestive system.
Wheat Semolina Uses
- Can be used to make various baked items such as bread, cakes, muffins, etc.
- Can be used to make pancakes.
- Can be used to make porridge.
- Can be used to make idli, dosa, upma & dhokla.
- Can be used to make sweet dishes like sheera, halwa, etc