Benefits & More
- Pounded Organic Turmeric Powder
- Powerful Spice with strong aroma and colour
- Best for culinary and medicinal use
- Rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B6
- Super beneficial for overall health
- Pure haldi powder
- Free of Preservatives and chemicals
Derived from the rhizomes of Curcuma Longa, Turmeric is responsible for adding yellow colour to curries and almost everything it touches! Turmeric has been used for thousands of years in various ways such as – Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicines, Siddha medicines, and spiritual rituals like during weddings, poojas, and childbirth. Turmeric has bees initially used as a dye, but soon after discovering its medicinal properties, it’s been used in culinary and medicines.
It is widely used in culinary to give the dishes a prominent yellow colour. Using pure haldi powder also gives you an appetizing aroma, making the dish more delicious. Turmeric is a king of spices due to the incredible health benefits it has to offer. Regular intake of organic haldi powder in your food may help improve your digestion and weight loss. Furthermore, it is also very effective for your liver and kidney health. It works wonders on seasonal cough and cold if you drink the concoction of pure haldi powder with a glass of warm milk. It is also beneficial for your skincare and revitalizes energy in your body.
But you can enjoy all these benefits only if you choose the best quality turmeric powder. We offer you organic turmeric powder, pounded at low heat temperature. It is a traditional way to process spices where they are pressed with a wooden mortar and pestle. By doing so, all the nutrients, taste, aroma, and colour of turmeric remain. Hence, choose wisely and add the best quality spice to your kitchen!
Uses of Organic Turmeric Powder
- Add it to scrambles and frittatas: A pinch of turmeric in tofu scramble will enhance its taste. It will add colour and give a subtle flavour.
- Add it to rice: A dash of turmeric powder in the plain rich will add colour and mild flavour to it.
- Use it in soups: A bowl of vegetable soup feels even warmer when it’s tinged with golden turmeric powder.
- Toss it with roasted veggies: Turmeric’s slightly warm and peppery flavour works especially well with cauliflower, potatoes, and root vegetables.