Benefits & More
- Natural Immunity Booster
- May Help Reduce Cough and Cold
- Rich Antioxidant
- May help flush out Toxins from the body
- Excellent for Digestion
- Rich Source of Vitamin A, C and K
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium
- Good amount of Protein and Fibre
- Organic Tulsi Powder
- Natural Tulsi Powder
- Chemical-Free, Zero-Preservatives
Being a holy plant, tulsi has a lot of significance in both spheres – medicinal as well as spiritual. In Ayurveda, tulsi is termed as ‘Mother Medicine of Nature’ and the ‘The Queen of Herbs”. Tulsi has Deepan (appetizer), Pachan (digestive) and Kapha balancing properties which help to reduce Ama and expel the excessive sputum from the body. Thus, Tulsi Powder or Basil Powder makes a fantastic solution to reducing cough and cold in the body.
Organic Gyaan offers you organic Tulsi Powder online made from the original tulsi leaf. It is absolutely pure, natural and chemical-free, thus our tulsi powder price is the best in the market! Tulsi leaf powder is loaded with all vital nutrients which include Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, etc. Also, Tulsi Powder has potent minerals present in it such as sodium, potassium, iron, manganese, calcium and more.
Benefits of Tulsi Powder for Health
- Being organic Tulsi Powder it may help you protect against infections and wounds.
- Basil Powder helps improve all digestive problems.
- Supports liver and kidney functions.
- Helps in Weight Management
- It is also beneficial for Oral Health
- Excellent herb for Hair and Skin health
- Tulsi contains Zinc and Vitamin C, which may help strengthen the immune system
Tulsi Powder Uses:
- For Skin: You can consume tulsi powder with warm water as well as apply it externally.
- For Hair: You can make a tulsi powder paste and apply it to your hair to improve overall hair health.
- For Weight Management: You can drink tulsi powder tea as it has zero calories to manage your weight.
- You can also use tulsi powder with honey to get relief from cough, cold or other respiratory problems.
What is Tulsi leaves powder?
Tulsi leaves powder is a fine powder made from dried and powdered leaves of the Tulsi plant, also known as Holy Basil. It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine and is known for its medicinal properties.
What are the benefits of Tulsi leaves powder?
Tulsi leaves powder is known to have several health benefits, including boosting the immune system, reducing stress and anxiety, improving respiratory health, and aiding digestion. It is also believed to have antibacterial and antiviral properties.
How do I use Tulsi leaves powder?
Tulsi leaves powder can be used in a variety of ways. It can be mixed with water to make tea, added to smoothies or other beverages, or used as a seasoning in cooking. It is also available in supplement form.
Are there any side effects of using Tulsi leaves powder?
Tulsi leaves powder is generally safe for most people when used in recommended doses. However, some people may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before using Tulsi leaves powder, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.