Benefits & More
- Wooden Box Edition
- Beautifully Designed Book Style Box
- Made with three kinds of woods – Maple, Walnut & Beige
- Imprinted Colourful Illustrations
- Cover of the book is crafted with premium cloth
- Contains artistic foiling & embossing
- Hindi and English translations
- Special Acid-Free Paper Sourced from Sustainable European Forests
- Printed With Environment-Friendly Vegetable Ink
- Ink is made from natural ingredients from Japan
- Cute Peacock Feather Shaped Metal Bookmark comes with the book
The Bhagavad Gita, meaning ‘The Song of the Supreme’, was originally revealed by Veda Vyasa and scribed by Lord Ganesha. It is a sacred conversation between Lord Sri Krishna and Arjuna.
The Bhagavad Gita is skilfully crafted by a panel of prominent Sanskrit scholars from different philosophical schools, such as Dvaita, Advaita and Viśiṣṭhadvaita, who are well-versed in Sanskrit literature, Agamas, Dharma-śāstras, Purāṇas & Itihāsas, Nyāya, Vyākaraṇa, linguistics etc.
We with our board of editors and researchers carry out an in-depth analytical and editorial research for all the editions that we publish. As such, we do not follow a particular school of thought or philosophy. We rather take into account various commentaries belonging to the different schools of thought and present the content in our books from an authentic, non-sectarian standpoint.
Our ancient seers and sages have preserved the treasure of transcendental knowledge of sacred scriptures for generations, which are available to us even today. Our mission is to provide the future generation with an authentic interpretation of these scriptures without losing their true essence. We, therefore, give the credit of authorship to the original revealers of these sacred texts such as Maharṣi Vyāsa/Maharṣi Vālmīki and not to any individual or translators.