Sunflower seeds are really nature’s best gift to mankind! It is the most nutritious and delicious snack as well as a super ingredient for various dishes that can add value to your overall health. Having sunflower seeds is not only fulfilling but can easily satiate your hunger cravings in a healthy way. Sunflower seeds come from plants and thus consists of mono-unsaturated triglycerides as a substitute for saturated and trans fats.
Organic Gyaan offers you superior-quality, organic sunflower seeds that you must include in your diet to gain optimum benefits! Sunflower seeds are a rich source of Vitamin E, B1, and B6 as well as minerals like iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and potassium. Apart from these, sunflowers seeds also contain calories, protein, carbs, and fiber.
Sunflower Seeds Health Benefits:
- Sunflower seeds contain tryptophan which is a type of amino acid that may help reduce lipid levels in the body.
- Eating sunflower seeds on a regular basis will help improve your skin health because it
contains Vitamin E.
- Sunflower seeds are also a rich source of copper and manganese which may help improve your metabolism.
- It may help regulate blood sugar levels and is also beneficial for heart health.
- Sunflower seeds are rich in zeaxanthin and lutein, two carotenoids that help promote eye health.
Sunflower Seeds Uses:
- Add to salads, stir-fries, and soups.
- Add to granola bars and energy balls.
- Sprinkle on cereals, fruits, or yogurt
- Add to baked goods such as bread or muffins.
- Sprinkle over sauteed vegetables.
Benefits & More
- Rich Source of Vitamin E & Zinc – Strengthens Immunity
- Rich in Fibre – Decreases LDL levels in the blood
- Contains Magnesium & Potassium – Supports Heart Health
- Rich Source of Vitamin B6 – Supports Brain Health
- Protein & Fibre Rich – Helps in Weight Management
- Contains Vitamin B1 – Provides Energy
- Help flush out toxins from the body