Benefits & More
- Rich in monounsaturated & polyunsaturated fats
- Good for heart
- May help regulate blood pressure levels
- Rich Source of copper, magnesium & Zinc
- Good for bones
- Rich in Protein
- May help regulate sugar levels
- Rich source of Vitamin K & Vitamin B6
- May help in the formation of red blood cells
- Great for skin health
- Natural, Pure & Fresh
Cashews have always been one of the top favourite nuts out of all dry fruits. Its crunchy texture, sweet taste and high nutritional value make it a healthy snacking item as well as best used for culinary to add that extra dash of flavour and taste.
Organic Gyaan offers you superior quality split cashew online which are hygienically packed and offer the best value for money. Our split cashew price is also the best in the market. Split cashew is a rich source of various vitamins, minerals and nutrition which includes Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, proteins, fibre, copper, magnesium, manganese, zinc, phosphorous, iron and many more.
Health Benefits of Split Cashews:
- Split cashews are free from bad fats and contain healthy fats which improve heart health.
- It may also aid in weight loss.
- Split cashews have a good amount of antioxidants and copper which keeps skin healthy.
- Eating split cashews daily can improve gut health and aids digestion
- Split cashews boost your energy levels
- Cashews are rich in manganese which assists the body in maintaining healthy bone structure.
Split Cashews Uses
- Added as a flavour enhancer in varieties of curries and gravies
- Can be added to cereals and chocolates
- Can be used as a topping for desserts and salads
- Best used for baked items
- Can be eaten as a snack