Benefits & More
- High in Protein, Fibre and Antioxidant
- Rich Source of Vitamin B6 and Potassium
- May Aid in Weight Loss
- Promote healthy gut
- Good for heart
- May help lower blood sugar levels
- Contains Copper, Manganese and Phosphorus
- Delicious to eat
- Pure, Fresh & Nutty
- Premium quality salted pista
Salted pistas, also popularly known as roasted pista or salted pistachios, have always been one of the favourites, nutty nuts to enjoy as a snack at any time of the day! Organic Gyaan offers salted pista online to give you that authentic flavour to enjoy. Also, our salted pista price or roasted pista price is the best in the market as they are hygienically packed and is loaded with not only flavour but a wide array of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Salted pistachios are a rich source of protein and fibre as well as manganese, copper, phosphorous and Vitamin B6. Apart from these rich nutrient content, salted pista benefits are numerous for health such as:
- Being rich in fibre, eating salted pista at regular intervals can make your stomach feel fuller for a longer period of time and thus may help in weight management.
- Roasted pistas can also help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- It also has Vitamin E which is good at controlling cholesterol levels and thus helps in cardiovascular health.
- Eating salted pistas also boosts immunity as Vitamin B6 helps in creating healthy blood cells in the body.
Salted Pistas Uses:
- You can enjoy salted pistas during your breakfast, while working or even as an evening snack.
- You can also add salted pistas to the salad as a topping.
- You can add them in energy bars.
- You can also add them in butters.