Benefits & More
- Retains Nutritional Value - Pores present in mud tawa regulate the heat & moisture
- Adds Minerals to Food – It owns more than 16 natural minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium & phosphorous
- Neutralizes Acid Value - Mud utensils are alkaline in nature
- Eliminates Bacteria – It creates a barrier for bacteria to grow & prevent food from spoiling
- Uses Less Oil – It helps naturally retain oil & moisture in the food
- Makes Food Delicious – The aroma & elements of mud adds up in food making food tastier
- Ideal For Making Rotis, Parathas, or Bhakri
The red mud tawa, also known as "mitti ka tawa," is an earthy innovation that takes us back to traditional cooking methods. Crafted from natural clay, this tawa is renowned for its ability to enhance the flavour of dishes, especially when making roti. Unlike contemporary cookware, the red mud tawa infuses food with a rustic touch, reminiscing of the age-old tastes and aromas. Moreover, a distinct feature of this clay tawa with handle, which provides a firm grip and makes it user-friendly.
If you're keen to experience a taste that resonates with our ancestors, then the clay tawa for roti is an essential addition to your kitchen. As for the mitti ka tawa price, Organic Gyaan offers the best in the market, offering value for money given its long-lasting nature. Nowadays, for those who cherish convenience, mitti ka tawa online shopping is a boon. Numerous platforms offer mud tawa online, making it easier than ever to own this classic piece of cookware. Embrace the essence of traditional Indian cooking with the red mud tawa and relish the difference.
Cooking In Red Mud Tawa Benefits
- Cooking in mud utensils like red mud tawa or red clay tawa with handle is porous in nature which allows even heat throughout. This helps to cook food evenly and keep it fresh for longer periods of time.
- Red Mud tawa is alkaline in nature and thus neutralizes the acidic nature of food. This helps to restore the pH balance which makes it easy for you to digest the food.
- Cooking with mud utensils will infuse trace minerals in the food such as calcium, phosphorous, sulphur and magnesium.
- It also helps retain the original taste and nutrition of the food.
Instructions To Use Red Mud Tawa?
- Before using the black mud tawa for the first time, soak it in water for 6-8 hours. This will help to remove any impurities and also prevent the tawa from cracking when it is heated.
- Always cook on low to medium heat when using a mud tawa. It is not recommended to use high heat as it can damage the tawa and cause it to crack.
- Before roasting the rotis or parathas, heat it slowly over low flame for 5-10 minutes. This will ensure that the tawa is evenly heated and prevent any sudden temperature changes that can cause it to crack.
Instructions To Clean the Red Mud Tawa?
- After cooking, let the mud tawa cool down completely before cleaning it. Do not immerse the hot tawa in water as it can cause it to crack.
- To clean the mud tawa, use warm water and lemon. Scrub gently with our coconut coir scrub which is soft. Do not use any harsh scrubbers or abrasive materials as they can damage the surface of the tawa.
Instructions To Store the Red Mud Tawa?
- After washing, dry thoroughly to prevent the forming of mold.
- Store the mud tawa with the lid off allowing air to circulate or invert the lid and place a paper towel between the tawa and the lid to prevent chipping.
- Make sure the tawa is thoroughly dry before storing it as this will eliminate the risk of mold growth inside the tawa.
- Store your mudware in dry and well-ventilated areas.
|Red Tawa with Handle||9"inch||0.650gm|
Refund & Return Policies for Mud Utensils
1. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service within 48 hours of receiving the item along with pictures or videos of the defective item & we shall process the issue further.
2. Any mud utensils that have been delivered intact to the customer after his/her purchase will not be eligible for a return or refund.
3. Clay products are delicate and it takes a lot of effort to deliver them safely to the customer. So, it might not be possible to ship it back in the same way and deliver it safely to us.
4. Natural variations in mud utensils, such as colour or texture, are inherent due to the handmade nature of the product. These are not considered defects and will not be grounds for a return/refund.
मिट्टी के बर्तनों के लिए रिटर्न एवं रिफंड नीतियां:
१. यदि आपको कोई क्षतिग्रस्त या दोषपूर्ण वस्तु प्राप्त होती है, तो कृपया दोषपूर्ण वस्तु की तस्वीरों या वीडियो के साथ आइटम प्राप्त होने के 48 घंटों के भीतर हमारी ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क करें और हम समस्या पर आगे की कार्रवाई करेंगे।
२. कोई भी मिट्टी का बर्तन जो ग्राहक को उसकी खरीद के बाद सही सलामत वितरित किया गया है, वह वापसी या रिफंड के लिए पात्र नहीं होगा।
३. मिट्टी के उत्पाद नाजुक होते हैं और इन्हें ग्राहक तक सुरक्षित पहुंचाने में काफी मेहनत लगती है। इसलिए, इसे उसी तरह वापस भेजना और हमें सुरक्षित रूप से वितरित करना संभव नहीं हो सकता है।
४. मिट्टी के बर्तनों में प्राकृतिक विविधताएं, जैसे रंग या बनावट, उत्पाद की हस्तनिर्मित प्रकृति के कारण अंतर्निहित होती हैं। इन्हें दोष नहीं माना जाता है और ये रिटर्न/रिफंड का आधार नहीं होंगे।