Benefits & More
- Rich Antioxidants – Protects cell damage and free radicals
- Contains Vitamin B6 – Balance red blood cells in the body
- Rich source of Iron & Manganese – Help produce energy in the body
- Full of Zinc – Help in wound healing & maintain body’s defence mechanism
- Contain monacolin K – Help lower cholesterol levels
- Low Glycaemic Index – Help regulate sugar levels in the body
- Good Source of Calcium – Supports bone health
- Rich in Fibre – Helps in digestion & weight management
Red rice refers to a range of other rice. People typically refer to unhulled or partly hulled rice with a red husk instead of the more popular brown husk. Red rice has a nutty taste and a better nutritional value than other unhulled varieties of rice since the rice's germ has been preserved. Particularly among habitual consumers of white rice who are searching for a much healthier substitute, organic red rice is a popular choice. After all, organic red rice is one of the cleanest and richest sources of some of the vital nutrients the body needs.
Organic Gyaan offers you unpolished, unhulled and best red rice online. Also, our red rice price is the best in the market because it has been grown organically to retain maximum nutrients in the same. Red raw rice has 10% more antioxidants because of anthocyanin than brown rice or white rice. One portion of cooked red rice contains about 80% of manganese, which helps our body retain proteins and fats. It is also a rich source of magnesium, molybdenum, and phosphorus. Red rice is also said to contain smaller amounts of zinc and potassium. It is a rich fibre iron, vitamins, and minerals source.
Red Rice Benefits for Health
- The fat content in red rice is zero thus it helps to reduce hunger pangs and ultimately becomes an excellent grain for weight management.
- The presence of whole grain in red rice help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Red rice is power packed with antioxidants thus it helps improve skin health.
- Red rice has soluble and insoluble fibre, which is extremely important for healthy digestion.
- Being a good source of calcium and magnesium, consuming red rice will be beneficial for bones and muscles.
Red Rice Uses
- Best red rice use is to make red rice kheer.
- Can be added to salads and soups
- You can also use red rice to make vada
- Can be used to make red rice khichdi
- Can be used to make stir-fried rice