Benefits & More
- Rich source of Iron & Manganese – Help produce energy in the body
- Full of Zinc – Help in wound healing & maintain body’s defence mechanism
- Low Glycaemic Index – Help regulate sugar levels in the body
- Good Source of Calcium – Supports bone health
- Rich in Fibre – Helps in digestion & weight management
- Rich Antioxidants – Protects cell damage and free radicals
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of a filling and speedy Indian breakfast is poha. Poha is a filling meal made from rice that has been flattened and is very well-liked in almost every household. There are various ways to cook – some prefer adding peanuts and namkeen while others choose to prepare it by adding exotic vegetables.
However, people are becoming more and more health conscious and the best way to enhance your health is to eat red poha, which is also known as red flattened rice. It is a nutrient-dense red poha or red flattened rice which is made out of red rice. Since red rice poha isn't subjected to intense processing throughout production, its bran is renowned for providing many nutrients, including fibre, vitamin B, and minerals like calcium, zinc, and iron.
Organic Gyaan offers organic red poha online. Also, our red poha price is the best in the market because it is made with the finest quality red rice. They are unhulled, unpolished, and unprocessed thus making it the healthier version of red poha!
Red Poha Benefits for Health
- The fat content in organic red poha is almost negligible thus for many health enthusiasts red poha is a perfect delight for managing weight.
- Being a rich source of antioxidants, eating red rice poha can help in the production of red blood cells which ultimately promotes healthy supple skin.
- Red poha or red flattened rice contains a decent amount of fibre and probiotic bacteria that help gut health and the digestive system to be in good shape.
- It is also a rich source of calcium and magnesium and thus supports bone and muscle health.
Red Poha Uses
- Red rice poha Can be used to make poha
- You can also use red poha to make upma.
- It can be added to curd to have curd poha
- It can also be added to milk and have sweet milk with red poha.