Benefits & More
- Retains Nutritional Value - Pores present in mud pots regulate the heat & moisture
- Adds Minerals to Food – It owns more than 16 natural minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium & phosphorous
- Neutralizes Acid Value - Mud utensils are alkaline in nature
- Eliminates Bacteria – It creates a barrier for bacteria to grow & prevent food from spoiling
- Uses Less Oil – It helps naturally retain oil & moisture in the food
- Makes Food Delicious – The aroma & elements of mud adds up in food making food tastier.
The red pot made of mud is an exquisite kitchen essential that marries tradition with modern-day cooking needs. Crafted from high-quality red clay, this cooking mud pots offers an authentic, unglazed surface that not only enhances the flavours of your food but also retains vital nutrients. Unlike metal cookware, the red clay pot promotes even heat distribution, thereby ensuring perfectly cooked meals every time.
Regarded as one of the best clay pots for cooking, red pots unique mineral composition poses no health risks, making it a safer option for families. Ideal for slow cooking, the red pot can be used to prepare a variety of dishes from stews and curries to rice and even bread. As it retains heat for a longer period, it saves on energy and keeps food warm naturally.
You can easily find these clay pots online at Organic Gyaan, alongside a myriad of other clay utensils that promise an eco-friendly cooking experience. Given their increasing popularity, cooking mud pots are readily available at the Organic Gyaan online store in various shapes and sizes to suit different needs. Opting for a mud pot for cooking can be a transformative experience for your culinary adventures, offering both health benefits and rich flavours that are truly unparalleled. So, when it comes to clay pots for cooking, a red pot or red cooking mud pots is a top choice for any kitchen.
Cooking In Mud Red Pot Benefits
- Cooking in clay utensils like red mud pot are porous in nature which allows even heat circulation throughout the vessel. This helps to cook food evenly and keep it fresh for longer periods of time.
- Red clay pot is alkaline in nature and thus neutralizes the acidic nature of food. This helps to restore the pH balance which makes it easy for you to digest the food.
- Cooking with mud utensils will infuse trace minerals in the food such as calcium, phosphorous, sulphur and magnesium.
- It also helps retain the original taste and nutrition of the food.
Instructions To Cook in Mud Red Pot?
- Before using the mud pot for the first time, soak it in water for 6-8 hours. This will help to remove any impurities and also prevent the pot from cracking when it is heated.
- Always cook on low to medium heat when using a mud pot. It is not recommended to use high heat as it can damage the pot and cause it to crack.
- Before adding any ingredients to the pot, heat it slowly over low flame for 5-10 minutes. This will ensure that the pot is evenly heated and prevent any sudden temperature changes that can cause it to crack.
- In the initial cooking stage in the Mud pot, it is advisable to cook rice only (twice or thrice) on a very low flame as by doing so the durability of the Mud pot gets stronger & the shelf life is increased.
Instructions To Clean the Mud Red Pot?
- After cooking, let the mud pot cool down completely before cleaning it. Do not immerse the hot pot in water as it can cause it to crack.
- To clean the mud pot, use warm water and lemon. Scrub gently with our coconut coir scrub which is soft. Do not use any harsh scrubbers or abrasive materials as they can damage the surface of the pot.
Instructions To Store the Mud Red Pot?
- After washing, dry thoroughly to prevent the forming of mold.
- Store the mud pot with the lid off allowing air to circulate or invert the lid and place a paper towel between the pot and the lid to prevent chipping.
- Make sure the pot is thoroughly dry before storing it as this will eliminate the risk of mold growth inside the pot.
- Store your mudware in dry and well-ventilated areas.
|Red Cooking Pot with lid||2 Ltr||1.900kg|
|Red Cooking Pot with lid||4 Ltr||2.346kg|
Refund & Return Policies for Mud Utensils
1. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service within 48 hours of receiving the item along with pictures or videos of the defective item & we shall process the issue further.
2. Any mud utensils that have been delivered intact to the customer after his/her purchase will not be eligible for a return or refund.
3. Clay products are delicate and it takes a lot of effort to deliver them safely to the customer. So, it might not be possible to ship it back in the same way and deliver it safely to us.
4. Natural variations in mud utensils, such as colour or texture, are inherent due to the handmade nature of the product. These are not considered defects and will not be grounds for a return/refund.
मिट्टी के बर्तनों के लिए रिटर्न एवं रिफंड नीतियां:
१. यदि आपको कोई क्षतिग्रस्त या दोषपूर्ण वस्तु प्राप्त होती है, तो कृपया दोषपूर्ण वस्तु की तस्वीरों या वीडियो के साथ आइटम प्राप्त होने के 48 घंटों के भीतर हमारी ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क करें और हम समस्या पर आगे की कार्रवाई करेंगे।
२. कोई भी मिट्टी का बर्तन जो ग्राहक को उसकी खरीद के बाद सही सलामत वितरित किया गया है, वह वापसी या रिफंड के लिए पात्र नहीं होगा।
३. मिट्टी के उत्पाद नाजुक होते हैं और इन्हें ग्राहक तक सुरक्षित पहुंचाने में काफी मेहनत लगती है। इसलिए, इसे उसी तरह वापस भेजना और हमें सुरक्षित रूप से वितरित करना संभव नहीं हो सकता है।
४. मिट्टी के बर्तनों में प्राकृतिक विविधताएं, जैसे रंग या बनावट, उत्पाद की हस्तनिर्मित प्रकृति के कारण अंतर्निहित होती हैं। इन्हें दोष नहीं माना जाता है और ये रिटर्न/रिफंड का आधार नहीं होंगे।