Benefits & More
- Pounded Spice
- Rich Source of Vitamin A, B, C and E
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus
- Helps in Healthy Digestion
- Build Immunity and Fight Diseases
- Good for Heart Health
- No harmful preservatives
- No Artificial colours used
Red chilli powder, also known as Lal Mirchi powder, is one of the staple Indian spices used in every household to give spicy and hot flavour to dishes. Red chillies date back thousands of years ago. It is one of the oldest spices now used worldwide. In Sanskrit terminology, red chilli is named Katuveera – The seeds are pungent, Raktamaricha – the fruit is red in colour and Pittakarini – increases pitta dosha. In Ayurveda, red chillies help balance Vata and Kapha dosha.
Organic Gyaan offers you original pounded red chilli powder. It is processed using the traditional method of pounding the spice in the wooden mortar the one which was used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. Pounded spices make the food more aromatic and delicious and thus we offer you these secret spices recipes of your grandmother at your doorstep. You can experience the original taste, colour, aroma and flavour of the spice yourself.
Red chilli powder is loaded with vitamins and nutrients that are good for health such as vitamin A and niacin. Niacin is also known as vitamin B3. It also contains significant levels of pyridoxine, which is better known as vitamin B6.Red Chilli Powder Health Benefits
- Accelerates digestion and eliminates gas and constipation
- Red chilli powder is high in potassium. Potassium relaxes the blood vessels in your body and helps maintain blood pressure levels.
- Helps increase the body’s metabolism
- The wonder component capsaicin found in red chilli powder helps improve heart health.
- Red chilli powder has significant amounts of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system.
- Can be used as a spicing agent in vegetables, curries and gravies.
- Used in pickles and marinades.
- Widely used in sauces and dressings