Benefits & More
- Rich Source of Iron
- Natural Golden Raisins
- Contains Copper and Potassium
- Supports Gum Health
- Rich In Fibre
- Improves Digestive Health
- Potent Antioxidant
- May help regulate blood pressure
- Pure, Zero Chemicals and No Artificial Colours
Raisins are dried grapes, also known as golden kishmish, which will not only just give you taste and flavour but will also have various medicinal values. Dried raisins are more beneficial to the body because it is loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Organic Gyaan offers you pure, natural and chemical-free golden raisins. It is hygienically packed and has gone through the process of total quality check. Our golden raisins possess a wide array of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Magnesium and much more. It also has a high content of calories, sodium, potassium, and protein.
Golden Raisins Health Benefits:
- Raisins have laxative properties and help improve bowel movements
- It has a high level of potassium and magnesium and thus helps in reducing acidity and bloating
- Raisins are a potent antioxidant that may help keep bacterial and viral infections at the bay
- Raisins are also very beneficial for skin care as it may help prevent skin cells from getting damaged
- It may help keep cholesterol levels in check.
Golden Raisins Uses:
- Can be eaten raw or can be used in cooking
- You can mix raisins with almonds, dates and other nuts.
- You can add raisins to hot milk
- Can be sprinkled on oatmeal or salads
- All kinds of baked goods such as muffins, jellies, puddings, cake and more.