One of the most nutrient-dense foods on the earth is quinoa seeds. It is regarded as the newest superfood. In essence, quinoa is a seed. Due to its cooking qualities, it is used as a grain and sometimes in place of grains. The quinoa seed is rich in protein, calcium, iron, and vitamin E. It also has a number of B vitamins and is a strong source of iron. It contains all eight essential amino acids that are required for human tissue formation in nearly perfect equilibrium. The seeds are also devoid of gluten.
Organic Gyaan offers you organic and natural quinoa seeds which are of premium quality. You can add these super seeds to your daily diet and give the right amount of nutrition to your body. Quinoa seeds being such powerful grain offer various health benefits.
Quinoa Seeds Health Benefits
- Quinoa seeds are a protein-rich grain and contain all nine essential amino acids that help improve body functions and strengthen muscles.
- It contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains and thus helps with digestive problems, supports heart health, regulates blood sugar levels, and helps in weight management.
- Quinoa seeds is an also a great source of iron that helps keep red blood cells healthy and supplies oxygen to muscles.
- Quinoa seeds contain lysine which is mainly essential to repair and growing tissues in our body.
- Quinoa seeds are also a rich source of magnesium that help flush out toxins, produce energy, and form healthy bones and teeth.
Quinoa Seeds Uses
- Can be used in salads.
- Make breakfast items like upma.
- Can be added to a bowl of rice and vegetables
Can be used to make pancakes