Pumpkin seeds are now the superfood which is usually found in the giant pumpkin fruit! A lot of people eat the pumpkin but throw away the seeds but that’s a mistake! Pumpkin seeds are super healthy, super nutritious and must definitely be added to your diet.
Organic Gyaan offers you organic pumpkin seeds which are of superior quality and the best in hygiene.
They provide protein, unsaturated fat, fibre, magnesium, antioxidants, and more. Pumpkin seeds can be enjoyed as a snack, as a recipe ingredient, or in a variety of products, including pumpkin seed tofu, pumpkin seed butter, and pumpkin seed protein powder.
Pumpkin Seeds Health Benefits
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants including phenols and flavonoids which helps in protecting the body against cell damage and other diseases.
- Pumpkin seeds contain good fats. That fat is a mostly monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat that may help reduce bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Eating pumpkin seeds helps strengthen immunity, provides energy and balances sugar levels in the body.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in protein and fibre and make you feel fuller for a longer period of time and aid in weight management.
- It is also very beneficial for bones.
Pumpkin Seeds Uses
- Can be consumed roasted as a snack.
- You can also add pumpkin seeds as a sprinkler in smoothies, yoghurt, fruits, salads, cereals, bread, cakes, energy bars, stir-fries, etc.