Benefits & More
- High in Antioxidant
- Low Calories
- High in Protein
- May aid in weight loss
- Promotes Healthy Heart
- Boost the Immune System
- Rich Source of Fiber and Vitamin B6
- Contains Potassium, Manganese and Copper
- May help make digestion better
- Pure and Natural
- Chemical-Free and Zero Additives
Pistachios, also known as pistachio nuts, are not only enjoyable to eat but are super healthy as well. Dry fruit pista is loaded with beneficial vitamins and nutrients that are essential for the body. The best part about pistachio nuts is that it is naturally free from trans-fats and hence it eliminates bad cholesterol from the body. This supports heart health as well as helps in weight management.
Organic Gyaan offers you superior-quality pistachio online or pista online. Also, our pista price or pistachio price is the best in the market because they are hygienically packed, thus keeping the pistachio nuts fresh, nutty and flavourful for longer. Pistachios or dry fruit pista have a wide array of nutrients such as fibre, protein, and calories. Furthermore, it is a rich source of vitamins like Vitamin B6 and minerals like potassium, copper, manganese, and phosphorous.
Pistachio Benefits for Health
- Being rich in fibre, dry fruits pistachio is an amazing nut that may aid weight loss.
- Dry fruit pista is also a rich source of phosphorus and thus consuming pistachios regularly can help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Pistachios are very good for controlling cholesterol levels and thus they may help reduce heart risks.
- Vitamin B6 in organic Pistachios helps create healthy red blood cells thus boosting immunity.
- Improves digestion as it has a rich fibre content.
- Best pistachio use is as a snack
- You can sprinkle it on salads
- You can ground them into sauces
- Add to bread doughs
- The best way to use pistachios is to use in desserts