Benefits & More
- Rich in Fiber – Helps promote digestive health & prevent constipation
Good source of Protein – Essential for building & repairing tissues in the body
High in Micronutrients – Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Potassium
Low Glycemic Index – Prevents spikes in blood sugar levels
Fibre-rich Millet – Supports heart health & weight management
Gluten-Free – Suitable for gluten-intolerant
Bajra dalia, also known as pearl millet porridge or bajra daliya, is a healthy cereal food made out of bajra grain! Speaking about bajra nutrition, then it is power-packed with fibre, minerals, vitamins, and other essential nutrients. Organic Gyaan offers premium quality bajra dalia or pearl millet porridge online at the best prices.
Bajra dalia or bajre ka daliya tastes delicious because the bajra grains are freshly ground. Bajra health benefits are many such as it contributes to healthy skin, hair, and nails, and bajra nutrition includes protein, vitamin B6, niacin, folate, iron, and zinc. Bajra is gluten free and unpolished maintaining the high nutritional value of bajra dalia.
Bajra Dalia or Pearl Millet Porridge Benefits for Health
- Pearl millet porridge is rich in protein, which may help build muscle mass and nourish every body cell.
- Bajra grain is also a rich source of fibre that may help keep your digestive system in check. It also keeps you full for a long time and thus reduces hunger pangs and ultimately helps you in weight management.
- Pearl millet is rich in magnesium which may help regulate the sugar levels in the body.
- Bajre ka daliya is also best for improving overall heart health.
- It is also a rich antioxidant that may help fight the body against infections.
- Bajra dalia is good for bones, skin and eyes.
Bajra Dalia / Pearl Millet Porridge Uses
- Can be used to make khichdi and pulao
- Can be used to make sweet dishes such as sweet porridge, Pongal, lapsi, barfi, etc.
- Can be sprinkled in subjis, salads and beverages.