Benefits & More
- Good for heart
- Controls Cholesterol Levels
- Boost the Immune System
- Provide Skin Care
- Aids in Weight Management
- Loaded With Healthy Fats & Protein
- Rich Source of Biotin, Vitamin E & B Vitamins
- Contains Copper, Magnesium and Manganese
- Organic Groundnut
- Premium Quality Groundnut Seeds
Groundnuts, also known as peanuts, are one of the most common kitchen essentials. You tend to add peanuts in most of the dishes to give that crunchy and nutty flavour to the dish! Using groundnuts in cuisine is very good because they are rich in fat, protein, Vitamin E, folate, and other essential healthy nutrients that provide medicinal benefits to the body.
At Organic Gyaan you can buy peanuts online that are of superior quality and fresh! Also, our peanuts price is the best in the market because they are handpicked, pure and have no harmful chemicals or preservatives added. We are known to provide the best peanuts in India so that you can experience the original taste and flavour of the peanuts, which are of the finest quality.
Peanuts Benefits for Health
The benefits of eating groundnuts are multiple such as:
- Protein: 1 cup of groundnuts contains 38 gms of protein which is a source of many of the amino acids required by the human body to perform hormonal and neurological functions.
- Fats: Groundnuts or peanuts contain healthy fat such as mono and polyunsaturated fats, which actually lowers LDL cholesterol.
- Vitamins: Peanuts or groundnuts also contain niacin, folate, Vitamins E and B6, thiamine, and riboflavin. This help protects levels of Vitamins A and C. These vitamins are extremely good for healthy digestion, improved metabolism and boost immunity.
- Minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, iron, potassium and calcium are essential for bone and tooth health, and general immunity.
- Fibre: Peanuts or groundnuts contain insoluble dietary fibre which is considered necessary for weight management.
Uses of Peanuts
- It can be used as a snacking item.
- You can roast these peanuts and use them in various culinary items such as in breakfast dishes, rice or pulao, dhals, subjis and so forth.
- You can also add them to baking items, cookies, pies and biscuits.
- Also, these peanuts act as the main ingredients in various fasting items.