Benefits & More
- Improves Digestion
- Enhances libido
- May help improve mood and memory
- Boosts pregnancy health
- Great for skin health
- Potent Anti-Oxidant Properties
- Used as a seasoning for colour and flavour
- Rich source of Vitamin C and B
- Contains Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
- Original Kashmiri Saffron
- Premium Quality Kashmiri Saffron
Kashmiri saffron, also known as kesar or kashmiri kesar, is not only described for its distinctive taste, flavour, and colour that it gives to the culinary but also because of its price! Original Kashmiri saffron is called the world’s most expensive spice as well as the best saffron for obvious reasons. It has multiple health benefits and holds a significant place in Ayurveda.
As per Ayurveda, Kashmiri saffron or pure kesar or kashmiri kesar is used as Varnya (that improves skin tone and complexion), Vrana Shodhana (cleanses and disinfects wounds) and Doshatrayahara (it balances all three doshas in the body i.e., Kapha, Vata and pitta).
Organic Gyaan offers you original kesar which is natural, pure and of premium quality. Also, our original kesar price is the best in the market due to its originality & purity. Our original kashmiri kesar is loaded with various vitamins such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C which are all crucial elements for optimum health. It also consists of potent minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
Original Kashmiri Saffron Health Benefits:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that help protects your cells from free radicals.
- Consuming pure kesar is also beneficial to enhance your mood.
- May help reduce heart-related diseases.
- Saffron/Kesar may lower blood sugar levels and raise insulin sensitivity.
- It is also beneficial for improving eye health.
Original Kashmiri Saffron Uses:
- Can be used to make saffron tea.
- Add to various dishes such as desserts, rice and subjis.
- Can be added to baked goods.
- Added to smoothies, shakes and milk.