Kashmiri saffron is not only described for its distinctive taste, flavour, and colour that it gives to the culinary but also because of its price! Original Kashmiri saffron is called the world’s most expensive spice for obvious reasons. It has multiple health benefits and holds a significant place in Ayurveda.
As per Ayurveda, Kashmiri saffron is used as Varnya (that improves skin tone and complexion), Vrana Shodhana (cleanses and disinfects wounds) and Doshatrayahara (it balances all three doshas in the body i.e., Kapha, Vata and pitta).
Organic Gyaan offers you original Kashmiri Saffron which is natural, pure and of premium quality. Our original kashmiri saffron is loaded with various vitamins such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C which are all crucial elements for optimum health. It also consists of potent minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
Original Kashmiri Saffron Health Benefits:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that help protects your cells from free radicals.
- It is also beneficial to enhance your mood.
- May help reduce heart-related diseases.
- Saffron may lower blood sugar levels and raise insulin sensitivity.
- It is also beneficial for improving eye health.
Original Kashmiri Saffron Uses:
- Can be used to make saffron tea.
- Add to various dishes such as desserts, rice and subjis.
- Can be added to baked goods.
- Added to smoothies, shakes and milk.