Benefits & More
- High Dietary Fibre – Supports healthy digestion
- Contains Complex Carbs – Provides Energy
- Rich Source of Iron – Improves haemoglobin
- Calcium & Phosphorous – Supports bone and muscle health
- Rich Source of Vitamin A – Strengthen Immunity
- Rich Source of Fibre – Support Healthy Weight Management
A filling breakfast of multi grain daliya or multigrain porridge is created from healthy mixed millet. This mixed millet is nutty in taste and has a soft but chewy texture. As implied by the name, it contains distinct grains such as wheat dalia, bajra dalia, yellow moong dal, rice, white sesame seeds and ajwain.
It needs very little spice because the amalgamation of grains makes it a tasty delight! You can make multi-grain daliya either salty or sweet as per your taste. It goes great with sweet toppings like warm raisins and hazelnuts for a substantial breakfast or savoury toppings like your favourite veggies.
You can buy multi-grain daliya, also called gluten free grains online at Organic Gyaan! These healthy grains are free of chemicals, pesticides and additives. Thus, it makes a healthy choice for kids, adults as well as elderly. Furthermore, this multigrain porridge is also a powerhouse of nutrients, vitamins and minerals such as dietary fibre, calcium, iron, carbs and protein.
Multi Grain Millet Porridge Benefits for Health
- Multi grain daliya is a rich source of dietary fibre thus when you consume it keeps you fuller for a longer period of time and cuts down on hunger pangs which ultimately helps in weight management.
- Multigrain porridge also helps in improving the digestive system and metabolism.
- Multi grain daliya is also a great source of carbohydrates and thus provides you energy all day long.
- These mixed grains also help you to improve red blood cells in the body because it is iron-rich.
- It also contains high calcium and phosphorous content which supports bone health and muscles.
- Multi grain daliya acts as an immunity builder.
Multi Grain Daliya/Multigrain Porridge Uses
You can use this to make a healthy multigrain porridge breakfast and can top it up with healthy nuts or green veggies to enjoy maximum benefits.