Benefits & More
- Rich Antioxidant – Eliminates free radicals & cell damage
- Low Glycemic Index – Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Rich In Magnesium – Supports healthy heart
- Contains Phosphorous – Help in healthy weight management
- Fibre-Rich – Helps in healthy digestion
- It is also beneficial for a respiratory condition
- Gluten Free Atta
Little millet flour, also called sama ka atta or sama flour, is among those flours that are nutritious, gluten free atta, non-sticky and non-acidic. Thus, it is not just for health-conscious people but for everyone who wants to remain fit and give their body a lot of nutrition content! Little millet also has ayurvedic significance, its astringent and cooling properties may help in balancing the three doshas of the body when taken moderately.
Speaking, about little millet flour nutrition then they are a rich source of magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, iron, fibre, protein, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. It is a powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals which helps our body and mind to remain healthy. Organic Gyaan offers the best little millet flour price online as compared to others.
Little Millet Flour Benefits for Health
- Good for heart health: The magnesium, B-complex vitamins, and essential amino acids in sama ka atta or kutki ka atta may help to eliminate heart diseases.
- May Help Control Sugar Levels: Little millets have a moderate glycaemic index that is beneficial to manage sugar levels in the body.
- May Help Improve Digestion: Being rich in dietary fibre, samai flour is very good for digestive health.
- Aid In Weight Management: Sama flour contains phosphorus which is great for weight loss, tissue repair and energy production. It also helps detoxify the body.
Little Millet Flour/ Sama ka Atta Uses
- Can be used to make paratha, rotis, or puris
- Can be used to make halwa
- Can be used to make ladoos
Little Millet is also known by other names such as
- Little millet in Hindi is Kutki
- Little millet in Tamil is Samai
- Little millet in Telugu is Samalu
- Little millet in Kannada is the Same
- Little millet in Pujabi is Kutki
- Little millet in Bengali Sama
What is little millet flour?
Little millet flour is a type of flour made from little millet grains, which are small, nutritious grains that are commonly grown in India and other parts of Asia. The flour is gluten-free and can be used to make a variety of dishes.
What are the nutritional benefits of little millet flour?
Little millet flour is rich in dietary fiber, protein, and essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. It is also a good source of B vitamins, including niacin and thiamin.
How can little millet flour be used in cooking?
Little millet flour can be used in a variety of dishes, including bread, pancakes, cookies, and other baked goods. It can also be used as a thickener for soups and stews, or added to smoothies and other beverages.
Is little millet flour gluten-free?
Yes, little millet flour is gluten-free, which makes it a great option for people who have celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Where can I buy little millet flour?
Little millet flour can be found in many health food stores, as well as online retailers. It is also available in some supermarkets and specialty food stores.
How should I store little millet flour?
Little millet flour should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, such as a pantry or cupboard. It can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for longer shelf life.