Benefits & More
- Original Kashmiri Mamra Badam
- Rich and Authentic Taste
- Rich Source of Vitamin E
- Rich In Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Contains Fibre and Protein
- Improve Bone Health
- Good For Brain and Skin
- May aid in weight loss
- Boost Energy
- Organic and Natural
Almonds or Badam have been a staple part of the diet for nearly everyone. The reason is that almonds have multiple health benefits that may help your body remain healthy and build strong immunity. However, there are wide varieties of almonds and each variety contains different nutritional value as compared to others. Among these various types of almonds are – Kashmiri Mamra Badam or Kashmiri Badam or Kashmiri Mamra Almonds, also known as Mamra Badam. Although they may seem like regular almonds, mamra badam boasts a higher nutritional value.
Kashmiri Mamra badam or almonds are used throughout the Indian Subcontinents. They are shorter in size and taste sweet and are comparatively softer. Also, the nutritional value is much higher in the Kashmiri Mamra Badam and thus Organic Gyaan best mamra badam price. It has a good amount of monosaturated oils which are extremely beneficial in lowering bad cholesterol in the body and raising good cholesterol. Furthermore, it is a rich source of carbohydrates, protein, iron, fibre, and magnesium while containing necessary Vitamins like Vitamin B1, B2, P, and E.
Kashmiri Mamra Badam Benefits for Health
- Eating mamra badam helps keep your digestive system healthy
- Increase Immunity
- Beneficial for good skincare
- It is very beneficial for pregnant women
- Keeps heart healthy
- Strengthen your mind
- Provides a good dose of energy
Uses of Kashmiri Mamra Almonds
- You can use Mamra almonds in warm milk to gain more nutritional benefits.
- Almond butter, is a tasty spread you can apply on bread, rotis, or parathas.
- Baking items such as cookies, cakes, muffins, etc.
- Topping up your vegetable salad with fresh Kashmiri Mamra almonds will give that extra crunch of health and nutrition.
- It can be used in many Indian sweet dishes such as ladoo, kheer, sheera, or halva.
- Soak them overnight and then peel them and have them every morning. It will revitalize your energy throughout the day.