Benefits & More
- Authentic Pounded Spice
- Pure, Natural, and Organic Jeera Powder
- Contains Vitamin A, B6, and C
- Good source of Potassium and Iron
- Helps Strengthen Immunity
- Increases Metabolism
- Aids In Weight Management
- Stimulates Digestive Enzymes
- No Chemicals, No Artificial Colours
When it comes to making food delicious, spices play a crucial role. Without the addition of spices, no dish is complete. One such spice is jeera powder! Jeera is also known as cumin seed powder. It has a nutty, peppery flavour and is most commonly used in almost every household. The scientific name of cumin or jeera is Cuminum cyminum.
In Sanskrit, jeera is known as Jeeraka which is derived from Jeerna which means digestion. Hence, jeera powder is extremely beneficial for healthy digestion. Also, as per Ayurveda jeera has a bitter taste with a hot property capable of balancing Kapha and Vata doshas. Apart from that, jeera has amazing nutritional as well as medicinal properties.
It is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E. Furthermore, it also contains many essential minerals such as calcium, manganese, iron, potassium, and zinc. All these important vitamins and minerals are very important to keep the body healthy.
Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality organic jeera powder. It is a pounded spice that is traditionally pressed in a wooden mortar. By doing so the original taste, flavour, and nutritional value of the spice remains intact and adds an authentic taste to your dishes. Thus, a daily intake of organic jeera powder is a must!
Health Benefits of Organic Jeera Powder
- Aids In Digestion: It helps strengthen the digestive system by stimulating the salivary gland.
- Helpful for Skin: The abundant source of Vitamin E may help protect the skin from rashes or infections.
- Aid in Detoxification: Cumin contains components like Cuminaldehyde, Thymol, etc that may help in the regular removal of toxins from the body.
- May prevent gas and acidity.
- Rich source of Iron that may help produce more energy and improve the immune system
Uses of Organic Jeera Powder