Benefits & More
- Healthy alternative to sugar
- Provides you with instant energy
- Rich source of trace minerals
- Contains calcium, potassium & manganese
- Improves digestion
- May help flush out toxins
- Rich in Iron
- May help purify the blood
- Good for skin and hair
- May aid in weight loss
- Organic jaggery
- Non-toxic, natural, zero chemicals
Organic jaggery, also known as natural jaggery, is a healthy alternative to normal sugar for many obvious reasons. First of all, it acts as a natural sweetener. Secondly, it is a rich source of trace minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. Thirdly, natural jaggery can be added to various kinds of dishes and desserts that are healthy and safe and don’t have severe harmful effects.
Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality organic jaggery online at our online store! Also, our organic jaggery price is the best in the market as we source organic gur naturally. Moreover, our organic gur is hygienically packed which helps the product to remain fresh and safe. As per Ayurvedic text, Ashtanga Hrudayam Sutrasthana explains that regular consumption of best organic jaggery decreases Kapha dosha and serves as a diuretic. It may also help balance Vata and pitta dosha. Thus, consuming organic jaggery on a regular basis is suitable.
Organic Jaggery Benefits for Health
- Our best organic jaggery acts as a natural cleansing agent and thus may help to remove toxins from the body.
- You may also be able to fight the symptoms of cough, cold and flu.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and thus may help fight free radicals.
- May help in weight management and regulate metabolism.
- Jaggery is a rich source of calcium which may help in bone health.
Organic Jaggery Uses:
- Can be used in tea, coffee and other beverages.
- Can be added to hot milk
- Can be used in desserts and making pancakes
- Can be used in dishes like rice and other Indian sweets