Benefits & More
- Aids Digestion: Spices used such as ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, clove & triphala, are known to have digestive properties hence it helps to improve digestion.
- Boosts Immunity: Spices used such as lemon grass, thyme, mint leaves, & pipramul have immune-boosting properties
- Reduces Inflammation: Spices like dry ginger & cinnamon leaves have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body
- Promotes Relaxation: It has a calming effect on the mind & body due to herbs like thyme, mint leaves & saffron
- Help in Weight Management: Spices like white pepper, cinnamon & Triphala have metabolism-boosting properties which ultimately may aid in weight management
- Free From Caffeine: Helps induce good sleep, reduced anxiety, & reduces risk of addiction.
Herbal Tea Masala, also known as chai masala powder, is a spice blend used to flavour traditional Indian herbal masala tea. It is a mixture of aromatic spices such as – dry ginger, white pepper, taj, cloves, green cardamom, sugar, cinnamon leaves, clove leaves, rosemary, Triphala, lemon grass, thyme, mint leaves, pipramul, and saffron, which are ground and blended together to create a unique and flavourful masala to prepare herbal chai.
Organic Gyaan’s Herbal Tea Masala is made from the finest and original ingredients to optimize maximum flavour to your first drink of the morning! The spices in this best herbal tea masala powder blend provide a warming and comforting taste, with a slight kick of heat from the white pepper. Additionally, this herbal tea masala is “caffeine-free” providing potential health benefits, such as improving digestion, better sleep, lowering blood pressure, and many more.
You can buy herbal tea online to use in other beverages or dishes, such as hot chocolate, baked goods, or savoury dishes. It can add a unique and complex flavour to any recipe, and its versatility makes it a staple in many Indian households.
How To Use Herbal Tea Masala?
- Start by boiling water & milk in a pot or kettle.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil add 1 teaspoon of herbal tea masala
- Let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes, or until the desired strength is reached.
- Use a tea strainer or sieve to strain out the herbal tea masala and any tea leaves.
- Pour the herbal tea into a cup and enjoy.