Benefits & More
- Pounded Mix of Spices
- Warming Aroma and Fiery Flavour
- Perfectly Blends in Culinary Items
- Adds Colour and Tastes Yummy
- Contains Vitamin A, C and D
- Good For Digestive Health
- Improves Heart Health
- Enhances Nutrient Absorption
- Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO-free
Spices and Indian cuisines go hand in hand! Without spices Indian cuisine is incomplete and without the garam masala powder, it is not worthy to binge on! In Indian cuisine, garam masala is the crowning spice. It is literally called a ‘hot mixture’ because it has the blend of the most aromatic and exotic spices such as – cumin, coriander, green and black cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, fennel, mace, and dried chillies.
Organic Gyaan offers you pounded organic garam masala powder which is authentically processed in a wooden mortar. It is one of the most ancient methods to press the spices in order to retain spices’ original taste, aroma, fragrance, favour and its nutritional value. Thus, our garam masala powder is exactly processed in this manner to offer you enhanced flavour and quality experience of the spices.
Talking about the nutritional value of organic garam masala powder then it is a powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals. Garam masala powder is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin B. Also, it adds vital minerals to your body such as manganese and potassium. Hence, using garam masala powder in your daily dishes is essential.Health Benefits of Organic Garam Masala Powder
- Helps in digestion - because intake of garam masala in your food may boost digestive enzymes and thus increases digestive fire.
- Reduced bad breath - cloves, cardamom, fennel and cinnamon are common mouth fresheners and reduce bad breath.
- Increased immunity - the spices have a warming effect on the body and help fight respiratory ailments like cough and cold. They also help flush out toxins from the body.
- Enhanced nutrient absorption - piperine in pepper, when combined with other spices, increases the nutrient availability of all the foods it is eaten with.
Uses of Organic Garam Masala Powder
- Being a versatile spice mix, there is no fixed formula but you can typically use garam masala powder in dishes such as:
- Vegetables, soups and stews
- Tandoori dishes Or Tikka Masala
- Biryani or pulao
- Almost all dhals, lentils and beans
- Normal or stuffed parathas
- Salad dressings