A fantastic addition to your diet, foxtail millet flour is a nutritional powerhouse. Being nutrient-dense it can be a great addition to your daily meals. This foxtail millet atta is super high in protein, fibre, iron, and other vital minerals and vitamins needed for your body in everyday life.
This millet flour can be added to the top of your list if you are following a gluten-free diet. Furthermore, if you are also looking for something heart-healthy then adding foxtail millet flour to your diet is a must. This historic grain is a well-liked staple worldwide and is gaining popularity as a meal promoting good health.
Thus, Organic Gyaan offers superior quality foxtail millet flour which can be used to make rotis, parathas, puris, sweet dishes, breakfast dishes such as idli, dosa and so much more.
Foxtail Millet Flour Health Benefits
- Being a rich source of Vitamin B1, consuming foxtail millet flour in your diet will support your heart health.
- It is also a rich source of protein that helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Foxtail millet is also a great source of dietary fibre which helps drastically in weight management. It contains Tryptophan which helps in slower digestion and thus prevents consuming the extra calories.
- Foxtail millet atta has a low glycemic index which means it regulates blood sugar levels in the body, unlike wheat and rice.
- Foxtail millet contains amino acids that trigger the formation of collagen which in turn helps to improve skin health.
- It also supports healthy digestion, stronger immunity as well as support bone health.