Benefits & More
- Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- High in fibre and low on carbs
- May help in weight management
- Supports digestive health
- Excellent for hair and skin
- High in antioxidants |
- May help balance cholesterol levels
- Supports immune system
- Contains Iron, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium
- Premium quality flax seeds
Flax seed is one of the most praised and worshipped superfoods for all its numerous health benefits that sum up to a healthy lifestyle. These tiny seeds are pretty much mighty! They are a rich source of essential nutrients that are not fulfilled in our modern diets. Thus, they are an easy ingredient to add to your diet in your daily life! Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality flax seeds that are hygienically packed, fresh, delicious, and crunchy. It has a high nutritional value such as it is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, high fibre content, potent antioxidants, gluten-free, and various mineral content such as iron, zinc, folate, magnesium, manganese, etc.
Flaxseeds Health Benefits:
- The omega-3 fatty acid in flax seeds may help decrease cholesterol levels and reduce the riskof heart diseases.
- Being a rich source of fibre, consuming flaxseed regularly may help promote regular bowel moments and an improved digestive system.
- It may help reduce blood pressure levels.
- Flaxseed may help control sugar levels in the body due to its high soluble fibre content.
- Consuming flaxseed may help you feel fuller for a longer period of time and thus help in weight management.
Flax Seeds Uses:
- You can eat them raw.
- You can add flaxseed to smoothies.
- Add to granola bars for instant energy.
- Sprinkle on salads, and soups and can also be added to baked items to add the healthy touch!