Benefits & More
- Organic Methi Powder
- Made from natural, fresh fenugreek seeds
- Pesticide-free and free of all synthetic colours
- Improves Digestive Problems
- Good For Hair & Skin Care
- Rich in Vitamin C, B6, and A
- Freshly Processed Fine Fenugreek Powder
- Authentic Aroma and Taste
Methi powder, also known as fenugreek, is a commonly used spice in every household. However, it is not only just limited to culinary but also has many medicinal properties that can be used to enhance your health. In Ayurveda, methi or fenugreek is an incredible ayurvedic herb which may help manage lifestyle issues besides adding flavour to the food.
Organic methi powder is a powerhouse of essential vitamins and nutrients that have many potential health benefits. It consists of protein, fats, carbohydrate, calcium, iron, folic acid, vitamin A, C, K, B, manganese, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, fibre, and water. These vital vitamins and minerals may:
- Help improve appetite and digestive power
- It may also be beneficial in controlling higher sugar levels
- Methi seed powder may relieve kapha doshas related health problems such as cough, cold or chest congestion.
- Fenugreek powder is also very beneficial for hair and skin
- It may also help if detoxifying your body
- Good for getting relief from constipation
Organic Gyan offers pounded methi powder which is natural and free of additives. So, intake natural methi powder and give best to your body!
Uses of Organic methi powder:
- You can mix a tablespoon of powdered methi into milk or water for increased appetite or maintaining sugar levels
- You can also consume methi powder by making a tea. Just add one tablespoon of methi powder into boiling water, steep for 3 minutes and ready to drink
- Methi powder works wonder for skin care. Just add one tablespoon of fenugreek powder in lukewarm water and gently wash your face
- You can also use pure methi powder for tossing vegetables, adding flavour to soups and curries.