Benefits & More
- Rich Source of Vitamin A and C
- It may help improves Digestion
- Good For Heart Health
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Rich In Anti-Oxidants
- Rich Source of Iron
- Detoxifies Body
Organic Amchur Powder | Best Quality Dry Mango Powder | 100% Natural and Safe
As the name suggests, Amchoor Powder is a fine powder made from dried raw mangoes. The process of making this organic amchur powder is easy but lengthy. It begins with harvesting early-season green, unripe and top-quality mangoes. Once the mangoes are harvested, they are peeled, sliced thin like chips, and sun-dried.
Once the mangoes are dried, they are processed in a handmade mill made of wood and pounded uniformly without using any kind of heat or chemicals. Moreover, this Organic Aamchur Powder is hygienically prepared to ensure that all the nutrients and vitamins of the mangoes are retained intact. Pounding spices is one of the oldest methods used to prepare spices. In this method, the spices are pounded in a wooden mortar and gently pressed, which helps retain the spice's flavor, aroma, and nutrients. As wooden mortar doesn't produce more heat, it helps maintain spice's authenticity and makes them natural and chemical-free. Thus, this hand-pounded amchur powder will add appealing aroma, flavor, and color to your cuisines with innumerable health benefits.
On the other hand, the amchur powder that you get in the local grocery shops is not authentically prepared! They are ground in big machines that take away the authentic flavor and aroma of the spice. This happens because these commercial grinders used to churn the mangoes generate excess heat that takes away all the nutritional value of the spice. Also, there are a lot of chemicals and preservatives added to the powder, which doesn't add any taste or flavor to the cuisines.
Thus, you must choose the right kind of spices prepared through eco-friendly methods to protect nature and its resources for future generations.
Uses of Organic Amchur Powder:
- It will be best blended with different kinds of curries like dal, sambhar, vegetable gravies, pulses gravies, red gravies, etc.
- You can also add a dash of our authentic Amchoor powder in various chutneys, soups, and marinades. Its sweet and sour flavor will enhance your dish and offer you a tangy flavor.
- It will impart good taste if added to kebabs or barbequed items as well as biryani.
- It can also be used to add flavor to routine veggies and sliced fruits.
- You can also add or sprinkle the amchur powder in various chaat items like sev puri, pani puri, bhel, and so forth.