Benefits & More
- Organic Sonth Powder
- All-Natural Ginger Goodness
- Excellent Remedy for Healthy Digestion
- Good For Joints and Muscles
- Rich Source of Vitamin A and B
- Contains Sodium, Calcium, Iron and Zinc
- Free of Chemicals and Pesticides
From curries to veggies and from soups to salads, organic sonth powder will kick in that spicy flavour in your dishes! Unlike many other Indian spices that you find outside in the market, are bulked up with fillers and are not pure. However, our organic sonth powder is made of just one ingredient so you can rest easy that each pinch of sonth powder is loaded with authentic taste of ginger with best aroma.
Speaking about its nutritional value, dry ginger powder is a rich source of calcium, iron and protein. Along with these, the spice also contains dietary fibres, potassium and various other vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6 which are super essential to maintain overall good health.
The Ancient History of Ginger & Its Uses in Ayurveda
Ginger is a member of a plant family that includes cardamom and turmeric. Its spicy aroma is mainly due to the presence of ketones, especially the gingerols, which appear to be the primary component of ginger. It is believed that ginger root is used as a tonic for 5000 years to treat many ailments, and this plant is now cultivated throughout the humid tropics, with India being the largest producer. As per Ayurveda, ginger is known as “universal medicine.” Referred to as ardrakam or shuntha in Sanskrit, ginger is pungent, while at the same time sweet and warming. It’s the perfect antidote for chill and damp.
Health Benefits of Organic Dry Ginger Powder
- Tummy troubles or acid reflux problem? Tame them with ginger root! Ginger is known to help to ease stomach pain and aid digestion
- It can also help relieve mild nausea
- Ginger can also help chase away a cold. It contains antibacterial properties that may calm fever, clear sinuses and break up congestion
- Ginger can also help to get relief from cold. Each pinch is loaded with powerful, all-natural goodness of ginger
- Being high in gingerol it may also help maintain healthy bones and muscles
Dry Ginger Powder Uses:
- It can be used in curries, stews, roasted veggies and soups to add spicy flavour to it
- If you preparing ginger bread then organic ginger powder will give you the right balance of taste and aroma
- You can also make a warming ginger tea. Just add a spoonful of dry ginger powder in boiling water let it sit for 2-3 minutes, strain and ready to drink
- Ginger powder will also add a dash of spiciness to your marinades, salad dressings and more