Benefits & More
- Low in Calories
- Potent Antioxidant
- Rich Source of Vitamin C and K
- Contains Manganese and Fiber
- Good For Skin Health
- Reduces Bad Cholesterol
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Supports Heart Health
- Ma help control sugar levels
- Strong and healthy bones
- Pure dried blueberries
- Natural dried blueberries
Dried blueberries or blueberry fruit are tasty and delicious fruit. Being rich in nutrition, one cup of blueberry fruit or dried blueberries can offer you eighty calories and five grams of fibre. Apart from this, blueberry dry fruit are also loaded with other nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese and are full of disease-fighting antioxidants.
Organic Gyaan offers you premium quality dried blueberries online that are made from natural blueberry fruit. Also, our dried blueberries price is the best in the market because they are handpicked and organically dried. The best way to get the most nutritional value out of eating blueberry dry fruit is to eat them whole and raw. This is because the concentration of the seeds inside of it contains a number of polyphenols which have many medicinal properties.
Dry Blueberry Fruit/Dried Blueberries Benefits for Health
- Dried blueberries or blueberry fruit are a rich source of calcium and phosphorous which is extremely important for bone health.
- Dried blueberries or blueberry fruit are an easy way to get your antioxidant and fight free radicals in the body.
- They are less in calories and may thus help in weight management.
- Eating dry blueberry fruit is good for skin health
- The fibre content in dried blueberries and other nutrients work to improve cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol.
Dry Blueberry Fruit/Dried Blueberries Uses
- The best dried blueberries use is to add it to pies
- A perfect blueberry smoothie with a splash of dried blueberries.
- You can sprinkle a handful of dried blueberries in muffins and cakes.
- You also eat dried blueberries as a snack or during breakfast.