Benefits & More
- Pounded coriander powder
- Freshly Made Natural Dhaniya Powder
- Rich in Vitamin A, C, and K
- Good Source of Fibre, Iron, and Magnesium
- Maintains digestive health
- Good for bones, heart, and immunity
Organic Coriander powder commonly known as dhaniya powder, is an essential staple in every Indian kitchen and adds aroma and flavour to curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite. Thus, a savoury, aromatic, and flavourful dish is all you need to recharge yourself. Add Organic Gyaan Coriander Powder to your regular meals or special recipes; with this, you will always have a zesty taste that adds a garnishing taste to your taste buds.
Coriander dates back to the time of Ayurveda. It has a sharp or astringent taste, which is extremely beneficial for your gut health and may help maintain digestion, as the seeds of the coriander as well as the plant balance all the three doshas (Kapha, Pitta, and Vata) of the body. Its astringent property does not arouse pitta like other spices do and thus it is widely used in culinary items.
However, you will be able to enjoy the health benefits as well as the authentic taste of coriander powder only when you choose the right quality organic dhaniya powder. Organic Gyaan offers you organic coriander powder which is pounded. The reason for choosing pounded spices is that it retains all the nutrients and vitamins in the spice intact.
Our pounded spices are the traditional method used to prepare spices. It includes pounding fresh coriander seeds in a wooden mortar and gently crushed with the help of a wooden pestle. In this process, the heat generated is very low and thus it helps retain the original flavour, aroma, and nutrients of the coriander seeds. On the other hand, the dhaniya powder that you get in the local grocery shops is not authentically prepared! They are grinded in big machines that take away the authentic flavor and aroma from the spice.
Our pounded coriander powder is safe to consume as it is natural to have no preservatives or chemicals. Whereas, the powder you find in the market is full of chemicals and preservatives which don’t add any taste or flavor to the cuisines. So choose the best and leave the rest!
Uses of Organic Coriander Powder
- Curries: Never let your curries go without the spoon full of delectable coriander seed powder. It will make the dish tasty, aromatic, and healthy!
- Veggies and Salads: They will blend perfectly and add more flavour to your vegetable subji or raw salads.
- Soups: If you want to add more to your health then a spoonful of dry coriander powder wouldn’t hurt. It's natural, super healthy, and of course delicious!
- Pickles: Making homemade pickles almost always includes the use of dhaniya powder. It adds taste to pickles because of its unique flavour and colour