- Helps the digestive system to perform better
- Copper helps eliminate harmful bacteria
- Supports healthy weight management
- Copper is great to heal wounds quickly
- It helps to maintain heart health & beat hypertension
- Copper also helps regulate blood pressure levels in the body
- Protects your body from harmful infections
- Strengthen the immune system
- Help boost skin health
The most important component for maintaining life on this planet is water. Water makes up about 70% of the human body. You might not be aware of this, but our forefathers and even our grandmothers used to drink water in a copper glass back in the day.
However, there was a reason behind it. A natural purifying process is triggered when water is stored in copper utensils. It may eliminate all the bacteria, algae, moulds, fungi, and other harmful microbes that are present in the water that can harm human health, rendering the water completely safe to drink. Additionally, water that has been kept in copper utensils for a stipulated period of time—ideally overnight or at least for four hours—gains some of the qualities of copper.
Organic Gyaan offers you an original copper glass set of 6 that contains pure copper and has a hammered design making the glasses look attractive. As per Ayurveda, drinking water in a copper glass every morning empty stomach helps balance all three doshas in the body. So, wait no longer let this copper glass set be a part of your daily routine to ensure the healthy functioning of the body.
Copper Glass Benefits
- It helps support an improved digestive system because copper kills harmful bacteria and microbes that are present in the water.
- Copper has antioxidant properties that fight off free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system.
- The copper glass will boost your energy levels as it helps make an important enzyme called adenosine triphosphate.
- Drinking water from a copper glass helps fasten the metabolism which in turn helps in weight management.
How To Store/Maintain Copper Glass Set?
Simply rub the paste of lemon juice and salt with a soft cloth and then rinse off with warm water.