Benefits & More
- Antioxidant Properties – May help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects – May help reduce inflammation in the body
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels – By increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing insulin resistance
- Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease – May help lower cholesterol levels & support heart health
- Antimicrobial Properties – May help fight infections caused by bacteria and fungi
- Boost brain function – May help improve cognitive function & memory by increasing blood flow to the brain
- Aid Digestion – This may improve digestion by increasing the production of digestive enzymes
- Relieve Arthritis Pain – May help reduce inflammation & relieve pain associated with arthritis
Cinnamon bark is a popular spice that is harvested from the inner bark of trees in the Cinnamomum family. It has been used for centuries for its aromatic, sweet flavor and medicinal properties. Cinnamon bark is native to Sri Lanka, but it is also grown in other countries, including India, Indonesia, and Madagascar. Cinnamon bark is also dalchinni in Hindi and is widely popular as a spice.
The bark of the cinnamon tree is harvested by removing the outer bark and then scraping the inner bark. The inner bark is then left to dry, curling into cinnamon sticks, which can be ground into powder for use in cooking and baking. Cinnamon bark or dalchinni has a warm, sweet, and slightly spicy flavor that is used to enhance the taste of many sweet and savory dishes, including desserts, curries, and stews.
In addition to its culinary uses, cinnamon has a long history of use in traditional medicine. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and some studies suggest that it may help regulate blood sugar levels and improve heart health. It is also used to help alleviate digestive problems, respiratory issues, and menstrual cramps.
Thus, Organic Gyaan offers you original cinnamon sticks which are superior in quality. Our cinnamon bark is sourced organically to ensure it is free from contaminations and additives. Cinnamon bark can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to six months.
Cinnamon Bark Benefits
There are some potential cinnamon bark benefits that you can explore if you start adding them to your daily diet such as:
- Cinnamon bark contains anti-inflammatory compounds, which may help reduce inflammation in the body and improve overall health.
- It is also a rich source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body against damage from free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Cinnamon bark has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels, which may be beneficial for people with diabetes or those at risk of developing the disease.
- Cinnamon bark may help improve heart health by lowering cholesterol levels and reducing blood pressure.