Benefits & More
- Rich Antioxidant
- Fight free radicals in the body
- Excellent for heart health
- Rich source of dietary fibre and omega 3
- Improve blood sugar levels
- Supports healthier weight management
- Contains Calcium, Iron Magnesium and Zinc
- Rich source of Vitamin B1 and B3
- Good for bones
- Premium quality chia seeds
- No chemicals or preservatives added
The Botanical name of Chia seeds is Salvia Hispanica and belongs to Lamiaceae. It is mainly grown in the Mysore district of Karnataka. Chia seeds are white, brown, and black in color. They usually grow on a tree called Hispania and are usually found in Mexico. Now they are prevalent in India as well.
Chia seeds being very nutritious and healthy, are known as Superfoods. They contain a lot of Omega 3, Fatty Acids, Fiber, Minerals, Proteins, and many more nutritional values. It gives tremendous energy and protein. It is used in soups, juices, salads or can be consumed with yogurt. It is sprinkled on any raw food.
Consumption of seeds proves very beneficial for the body and mind. It contains five times more calcium than milk and seven times more Vitamin C than oranges, three times more iron than spinach, twice the potassium content than banana, and eight times more omega 3 than salmon.