Benefits & More
- Low Glycemic Index – Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
- Fibre Rich Millet– Healthy digestion & Weight management
- May help reduce heart-related problems
- Natural Detoxifier – Helps remove toxins from the body
- Contains Calcium – Good for Bones & Muscles
- A2 Cow Ghee – Rich source of Omega 3,6, & 9 fatty acids
- Organic Jaggery - Rich Source of Iron, Calcium & Magnesium
Like other millets, brown top millet is a powerhouse superfood that is essential for healthy nutrition and well-being. Thus, these sweet balls – Browntop millet ladoo, will make a guilt-free dessert which you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Made with the purest of ingredients such as A2 bilona cow ghee, organic Browntop millet flour, organic jaggery, etc, which makes these ladoos extremely healthy and nutritious.
These Browntop millet ladoos are a steady supply of soluble fibre, healthy fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Additionally, they contain large amounts of iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sodium, copper, and zinc.
Brown Top Millet Health Benefits
- Browntop Millet has a low glycaemic index (GI) which means it slows down the absorption of sugar in the blood of the human body instead of rushing quickly. Thus, Browntop millet ladoo is a healthy choice to satiate your sweet rush.
- Browntop millet has high fibre content thus making you feel fuller for a longer period of time thus it is beneficial for the fitness enthusiast who wants to manage their weight.
- Consuming brown top millet in any form has a good benefit for heart health.
- Browntop Millet contains a lot of fibre which helps prevent constipation and reduce the risk of developing bowel disorders, thus helping in good digestion.
- It helps in the binding of toxins as a detoxifying agent and keeps the body healthy.
Browntop Millet is also known by other names such as:
- Browntop Millet in Hindi is Choti Kangni
- Browntop Millet in Tamil is Palapul
- Browntop Millet in Telugu is Andakorra
- Browntop Millet in Kannada is Korale
- Browntop Millet in Bengali is Hari Kangni