Benefits & More
- Rich in dietary fibre – Supports healthy weight management
- Low Glycaemic Index – Help regulate sugar levels in the body
- High Fibre – Aids in healthy digestion
- Rich in Calcium & Magnesium – Maintains bone health
- May help reduce bad cholesterol
- Rich Antioxidants – Protects from free radicals & cell damage
- May boost heart health
Over 1.5 billion people eat rice every day as their main diet. Without rice, many people feel that a meal is incomplete. The number of known rice types exceeds 120,000. Despite the fact that white rice is the most popular and favoured kind, organic brown rice has several advantages. Although organic brown rice has been accessible since day one, it started gaining more and more popularity when more health-conscious diets began to gain ground.
Actually, organic brown rice is merely unhulled rice with bran. More fibre and vitamins are retained as a result. It is also chewier and nuttier in texture than white rice. Compared to white rice, it has a greater nutritional value. It is rich in fibre, oils, minerals, and antioxidants. Organic Gyaan offers best organic brown rice online, which is not only just superior in quality but also rich in nutrients. It is unpolished, unhulled and unrefined. Also, our organic brown rice price is competitive, making it an excellent option for health-conscious individuals.
Organic Brown Rice Health Benefits
- Organic brown rice is rich in selenium that prevents blockage in heart arteries and thus supports cardiovascular health.
- Organic brown rice contains hypocholesterolemic qualities which help in lowering cholesterol levels in the body.
- Brown rice has a high level of magnesium content which works together with calcium in the body making the bones stronger and healthier.
- Organic brown rice also has a lot of fibre that helps improve the digestive system and aid in healthy weight management.
- It may also help in regulating sugar levels in the body.
Organic Brown Rice Uses
- Can be added to salads & soups
- Can make stir-fry brown rice bowl with veggies
- Can be added to complement healthy burgers.
- It can also be added as stuffing in vegetables.