Benefits & More
- Help Produces Melanin – Essential for skin health
- Food cooked in brass utensils helps eliminate respiratory problems
- Releases Zinc in Food – Helps purify blood & increase haemoglobin
- Adds additional taste and flavour
- It may help increase immunity
- Help balance all the 3 doshas
- Beneficial for weight management
- Helps build strong muscles
- Supports energy metabolism
A brass kadai, also known as pital kadhai, is a traditional cooking utensil, deeply rooted in the culinary heritage of India. Renowned for its unique charm and efficacy, a brass kadai for cooking adds a touch of authenticity to the kitchen. Crafted from a blend of copper and zinc, brass utensils are not only aesthetically pleasing but are also believed to impart certain health benefits. Those in search of premium quality often opt for a heavy brass kadai, which is durable and has superior heat retention.
Organic Gyaan offers you beautifully and authentically crafted brass kadai for easy and nutritious cooking. Our brass kadai price is also the best in the market due to its original quality of metal mixed. Many aficionados believe the investment is worthwhile for the richness it brings to food. The modern era has eased the shopping experience; thus Organic Gyaan offers a premium range of brass kadai online options catering to varying customer needs.
Reflecting the age-old traditions, these traditional brass utensils for cooking have made a significant comeback in contemporary kitchens. Brass Utensils for Cooking and Brass Cookware are widely revered for their fusion of functionality and timeless beauty, making them prized possessions in households worldwide.
How to clean Brass Kadai?
Brass Kadai is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So, after a period of time, it reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass Kadai well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass kadai or pital kadhai.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with baking soda
|Brass Kadai with handle
|11.5" (29.21 cm)